Starting at $50 per person
4pm - 6pm onboard Tall Ship Silva
Based on a minimum of 80 people
*Keep in mind that our regularly scheduled Craft Beer Cruise sails every Tuesday, July-August - 7pm, rain or shine!
• Ongoing and individual consultation with one of our in-house event planners
• Two hour afternoon sail onboard Tall Ship Silva, a 150 passenger vessel, or Harbour Queen, a 194 passenger vessel.
• Additional 15 minutes for boarding and unboarding (total 2.5 hours)
• Guests greeted with trays of beer upon boarding
• Sound system, including microphone and background music
• Hors d’oeuvres as chosen from Murphy’s event catering menus
• Four Nova Scotian craft beer samples
• Professional bartender service for a cash or host bar
• 3:45pm: Boarding at Cable Wharf with passed beer sample
• 4:00pm Set Sail and enjoy hors d’oeuvres
• 4:15pm Second craft beer sample is served and introduced by our knowledgeable MC. The following two samples are passed and presented every half hour until 5:45pm.
• 6:00pm Docking at Cable Wharf